Thursday 8 January 2009

God Bless the Missionary


I am all for experimentation in sex, but sometimes... sometimes plain-old "vanilla" sex just hits all the right spots.

Last night was everything I was anticipating, and more. I don't know if it was because of the anticipation or what, but everything seemed to feel... more. I'm not exactly sure how to put it into words. It was like every nerve in my body was aching for his touch, and when it finally came, I burst into flames. Everything was more intense than the night before, which was strange. You would have thought that the night before - the first time in weeks that he's wanted anything to do with me - would have been the most intense of all. But no. Marital Sex Take 2 was the big one.

It was also the first time in a long time that Hubby managed to do the missionary position for the whole duration. He had an accident in 2003 that permanently fucked up his back, so sex for us usually involves at least 2 positions - usually more like 3 or 4.

And there's also the fact that the missionary has become my new favorite position, post-children. (Yes, I am a mother. And I have sex! Shock of all shocks.) Pre-children, doggy was my favorite. But my insides seem to have permanently shifted, in such a way that doggy is excruciatingly painful now. Which is a total bummer, yeah, but at least there are other options. And it was only through trial and error that I realized that missionary now gives me everything that doggy used to give me. Mainly, it puts his cock in just the right position to get to both my g-spot and my cervix, not to mention there's the whole friction thing between my clitoris and his pelvis.

Um yeah. Can we say mind-blowing orgasm? 'Cuz that's pretty much what I had. And just so it doesn't seem that I'm totally self-centered, I feel the need to say that he seemed to thoroughly enjoy himself just as much. After nearly 10 years of marriage, I can tell when it's just "okay" and when it's "wow."

Last night was a "wow... why can't EVERY time be like that?" occurrence.

And then this morning, just as I was about to get out of bed, he puts his arm and leg over me like he wants a cuddle... and proceeds with some nipple play.

The teasing bastard! I've got to get up and get the children ready for school, and he wants to leave me all teased and horny like that?

Yeah. Pretty much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments. Commenting inspires conversation, which in turn (sometimes) inspires thought. How can that be bad? :)